Want to try Hulu? Then you can’t ask for better than this Cyber Monday deal, which lets you stream the ad-supported version for just 99 cents per month: a massive saving of 85 per cent on the regular price of $6.99 per month.
This special deal first appeared on November 23, in the runup to Black Friday, and unsurprisingly, it’s proved super-popular. At time of press, it’s still available, and will run until Cyber Monday: November 29. But once it’s gone, it’s gone, so we’d really urge you to snap up this hot deal while you can.
The offer is open to both new and valid returning customers, as long as you didn’t sign up within the last month. And it allows you to stream Hulu for 12 months for less than a dollar a month.
Don’t want to commit to a year? No problem! You can cancel your subscription at any time, and there won’t be any hidden fees. Plus, you can set up six user profiles, two of which can stream simultaneously.
It’s important to note that you’re subscribing to the Hulu with Ads service, rather than the ad-free version, which currently costs $12.99 per month. And we won’t sugar-coat it, the ads on this service can be frequent and a little annoying.
But it does mean you’ll be able to watch hit shows from NBC, ABC and Fox one day after they air, as well as stream a ton of great movies, TV originals and classic series, whenever you please. And for such a minuscule price, why wouldn’t you give yourself that option?
Today’s best Hulu deals
So how much does Hulu cost normally? We’ve included the normal pricing on all three services down below, so you can compare and contrast accordingly.
Other Cyber Monday deals
- Amazon: 30% off 4K TVs, Fire TV Stick and more in the Black Friday sale
- AirPods Pro: on sale for $189.99 at Amazon
- Adidas: 50% off sportswear and shoes + free shipping
- Best Buy: up to 50% off Keurig coffee makers, 4K TVs, laptops and more
- Cheap TVs: smart TVs from $99.99 at Best Buy
- Christmas: lights, trees, and ornaments from $6.99 at Amazon
- Christmas pajamas: matching family sets from $14.99 at Amazon
- Clothing: up to 50% off coats, running shoes, and watches at Amazon
- Costco: up to $900 furniture, laptops, TVs, and jewelry
- Dell: up to $700 off the XPS 13, Inspiron, and Alienware
- DIY: 40% off power tools, leaf blowers, and more at Walmart
- DreamCloud: $200 off luxury mattresses + $399 free gifts
- Gifts under $30: books, toys, and cheap gift ideas at Amazon
- H&M: fashion gifts from $5.99 for men, women, and kids
- Home Depot: up to 40% off tools, grills, appliances and Christmas decor
- HP: laptops starting at $199.99
- Instant Pot: from $84 at Amazon
- Keurig: up to 30% off single cup and carafe coffee makers at Amazon
- Layla: up to $900 off mattress bundles in the Black Friday event
- Lowe’s: 50% off tools, appliances, and holiday decor
- Microsoft: save up to $400 on the Surface Pro 7
- Nectar: $499 off mattresses + $399 in free gifts
- Nike: up to 40% off running shoes, hoodies, sweatpants, and more
- Nintendo Switch: latest stock updates on consoles and games
- Nordstrom: up to 40% off North Face, Adidas, UGG, Nike, and more
- Oculus Quest 2: get a $50 e-gift card at Best Buy
- Saatva: TechRadar exclusive – save $250 on luxury mattresses
- Samsung: Black Friday savings of up to $3,500 on 4K and 8K QLED TVs
- Shark vacuum: up to 15% off cordless and corded vacs at Amazon
- Target: massive deals on TVs, toys, Dyson, Keurig, and more
- Toys: discounts on LEGO, hoverboards and Barbie at Walmart
- TVs: smart Fire TVs from Amazon starting at $99.99
- Walmart: big savings on TVs, cordless vacs, and more
- Wayfair: up to 50% off Christmas trees, decor, wreaths, and stockings