We’ve been pleasantly surprised by this year’s Cyber Monday Apple Watch deals, many of which have carried over from Black Friday just a few days earlier. Usually, you’d be hard pressed to find a decent discount off any Apple Watch model, new or old, but there’s one huge outlier this year that made us double take.
The Apple Watch 5 is a bit of an older model, releasing in 2019, but right now it’s seeing an uncharacteristically large $290 discount. That’s a superb Cyber Monday deal that brings the price down to $459 at Amazon right now. That’s just 10 bucks away from the record low price, and while the Apple Watch 5 is still what we’d consider to be expensive, even at the discounted price, it’s extremely rare to see it dip lower than that.
(Not in the US? Scroll down for Black Friday Apple Watch deals in your region).
Today’s best Apple Watch 5 Cyber Monday deal
This Apple Watch 5 Cyber Monday deal is for a specific “Gold Stainless Steel with Stone Sport Band” model, and appears to be the only model currently available in Amazon’s sales. It’s also the larger 44mm version, so physical experience with the watch may vary depending on the size of your wrist.
If you’re after a newer model, like the Apple Watch 7, Amazon still has some colors in stock for as little as $479, not much more expensive than the Apple Watch 5 Cyber Monday deal. If you absolutely need the latest tech from Apple, this deal might be a better fit for you.
After more Apple products? Be sure to check out our Cyber Monday Apple deals hub for a breakdown of all the best deals across a wide range of Apple products, from AirPods to iPhones and more.
More Apple Watch 5 Cyber Monday deals
No matter where you live, you’ll find all the lowest prices for the Apple Watch 5 from around the web right here, with offers available in your region.
More Cyber Monday deals
- Amazon: 30% off 4K TVs, Fire TV Stick and more in the Black Friday sale
- AirPods Pro: on sale for $189.99 at Amazon
- Adidas: 50% off sportswear and shoes + free shipping
- Best Buy: up to 50% off Keurig coffee makers, 4K TVs, laptops and more
- Cheap TVs: smart TVs from $99.99 at Best Buy
- Christmas: lights, trees, and ornaments from $6.99 at Amazon
- Christmas pajamas: matching family sets from $14.99 at Amazon
- Clothing: up to 50% off coats, running shoes, and watches at Amazon
- Costco: up to $900 furniture, laptops, TVs, and jewelry
- Dell: up to $700 off the XPS 13, Inspiron, and Alienware
- DIY: 40% off power tools, leaf blowers, and more at Walmart
- DreamCloud: $200 off luxury mattresses + $399 free gifts
- Gifts under $30: books, toys, and cheap gift ideas at Amazon
- H&M: fashion gifts from $5.99 for men, women, and kids
- Home Depot: up to 40% off tools, grills, appliances and Christmas decor
- HP: laptops starting at $199.99
- Instant Pot: from $84 at Amazon
- Keurig: up to 30% off single cup and carafe coffee makers at Amazon
- Layla: up to $900 off mattress bundles in the Black Friday event
- Lowe’s: 50% off tools, appliances, and holiday decor
- Microsoft: save up to $400 on the Surface Pro 7
- Nectar: $499 off mattresses + $399 in free gifts
- Nike: up to 40% off running shoes, hoodies, sweatpants, and more
- Nintendo Switch: latest stock updates on consoles and games
- Nordstrom: up to 40% off North Face, Adidas, UGG, Nike, and more
- Oculus Quest 2: get a $50 e-gift card at Best Buy
- Saatva: TechRadar exclusive – save $250 on luxury mattresses
- Samsung: Black Friday savings of up to $3,500 on 4K and 8K QLED TVs
- Shark vacuum: up to 15% off cordless and corded vacs at Amazon
- Target: massive deals on TVs, toys, Dyson, Keurig, and more
- Toys: discounts on LEGO, hoverboards and Barbie at Walmart
- TVs: smart Fire TVs from Amazon starting at $99.99
- Walmart: big savings on TVs, cordless vacs, and more
- Wayfair: up to 50% off Christmas trees, decor, wreaths, and stockings
Rhys is a Staff Writer for TechRadar, and while relatively fresh to the role, he’s been writing in a professional capacity for years. A Media, Writing and Production graduate, Rhys has prior experience creating written content for HR companies, restaurants, app developers, IT sites and toy sellers. His true passions, though, lie in video games, TV, audio and home entertainment. When Rhys isn’t on the clock, you’ll usually find him logged into Final Fantasy 14.